Nothing at this time.
RFP for Health Information Technology (HIT) Consulting Services…
Final date to submit proposals is April 1, 2022
Velatura Services is issuing an RFP for Health Information Technology (HIT) Consulting Services. The intent is to grow our partnerships with professionals and organizations that share a similar mission and can help us expertly serve our current and future Customers on our portfolio of consulting projects.
These projects include working with states, government agencies, health information exchanges, healthcare entities, and others to provide consulting services related to strategic planning and sustainability, operational support, and governance and stakeholder engagement. Offerors may respond to one or more service areas.
Successful offerors awarded a contract from this RFP will be included on our list of pre-qualified vendors, otherwise known as Velatura Qualified Vendors (VQVs). This VQV status will enable a more efficient procurement process with vendors being eligible to receive future statements of work (SOW) during a period of performance of three (3) years.
- Demonstrated consulting experience in HIT strategic planning and stakeholder engagement initiatives with states, other government agencies, health information exchanges, healthcare entities, health plans, and others.
- Strong understanding of HIT topics, including health information exchange (HIE), governance, technology, healthcare payment, quality improvement and data analysis, and other related topics
- Participation in national workgroups and initiatives that promote technology standards, interoperability, and emerging topics such as behavioral health sharing and social determinants of health (SDOH) data exchange
- Experience working with Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), Office of the National Coordinator for HIT (ONC), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), or other Federal agencies on HIT topics, including funding requests, program delivery, and exploratory work.
Technical Design and Advisory Services:
- Knowledge of HIT vendors and technologies, including cloud-based exchange solutions
- Experience developing business and technical requirements based on stakeholder needs, policy and legal requirements, identified use cases, and available data sources
- Experience developing and architecting solutions to meet business requirements
- Subject matter expertise in health information technology, IT strategy, clinical informatics, data science, data analytics, data management, health policy
Staff and Program Support:
- Project management knowledge (PMP certified preferred)
- Experience managing complex health IT projects (e.g., clinical information systems, HIE)
- Experience with documenting requirements for health IT projects
- Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to manage diverse project teams
- Strong facilitation and communication skills
Other Support Area:
Offerors may also apply for this category and include a description of additional areas of expertise and services that can be offered along with any relevant background and experience.